Here are the recordings of our Group Mentorship Calls:
Thurs May 10th with Teresa de Grosbois, You Set The Agenda – Tell Us Where You Need Focus
Tues April 17th with Kali Nandi, Building an Overarching Brand From TV to Digital
- For tips, strategies and step by step guide on how to get producers see you as credible prior to speaking with you, you may download this FREE Get Booked slide generously created by Kali Nandi. It has a lot of clickable resources links to use.
- To get to know more of Kali and her husband, Dr. Partha Nandi, about the show and other stuffs, you may visit their website – https://askdrnandi.com/
Tues April 10th with Karen McGregor, How to Triple Your Income Through Speaking
- Download your free report “5 Clients In 5 Minutes”
- Register for a FREE Webinar – How to Triple Your Income Through Speaking
- Click HERE to watch Karen’s TEDx talk and discover how to find lasting fulfillment and every day happiness.
Thurs April 5th with Alicia Dattner, Loosen, Lighten, and Liven Up Your Speaking with Humor
- If you want to take your work to the next level, sign up for a Free Strategy Session with Alicia
- Free e-Book download – 7 Steps to Creating a Powerful Solo Show.
- Learn how to Write a Comic Monologue or Solo Performance in 7 Weeks with Alicia’s Online Storytelling Course
- To get to know more about Alicia, her workshops and shows, you may visit her websites:
Tues Mar 27th with Shea Vaughn, Monetizing TV & Radio Content
- A 20-minute mentorship call – phone number was given in the call.
Tues Mar 6th with Stephanie Chandler, Build Your Author Platform and Make a Difference in the World
- Download this Free Report: 100 Ways to Grow an Audience for Your Book
This free report by Stephanie Chandler and the Nonfiction Authors Association provides a list of strategies, links and resources for building your author platform and selling more books.
Thurs Feb 22nd with Teresa de Grosbois, You Set The Agenda – Tell Us Where You Need Focus
Tues Feb 13th with Patty Farmer, Social Selling: 5 Steps to Putting the Social Back in Sales
- Free Download – 10 Smart, Simple Ways to Turn Events into Clients & Cash
Wed Jan 24th with Dr. Shawne Duperon, Students Set The Agenda
- Join Dr. Shawne for Media Mastery Bootcamp on Aug 9-10, 2018. Find out more info here: http://shawnetv.com/mmb
- If inspired, please save the dates for Bootcamp plus the half-day EBC Intensive on Aug 11, 2018 – details to be announced soon.
- Download the 7-step sponsorship success ebook.
Wed Dec 6th with Candy Barone, 3 Strategies to Get Booked in Corporate
- Discover more about Globoforce, a leading provider of social recognition solutions, helping companies build strong cultures of engaged employees, inspire and energize employees and create best places to work.
- Learn more about Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and how they saves lives and protects people from health threats.
Thurs Nov 30th with Roger Salam, Effective Approaches To Build Relationships with High Powered Influencers
FREE downloadable copies of his 2 books in PDF format.
Thurs Nov 2nd with Teresa de Grosbois, You Set The Agenda – Tell us Where You Need Focus
Fri Oct 27th with Shirlene Reeves, Heart Centered Selling from Stage Without Feeling Schmarmy
- Take the Compel Don’t Sell Quiz – Find out if do you compel your clients to work with you or use sales-y words and phrases here: http://maximizeyourwealthnow.com/freestuff/
- 20 Video & pdf Business & Finance Free Page – http://maximizeyourwealthnow.com/freestuff/
Mon Sept 18th with Alicia Dattner, Loosen, Lighten, and Liven Up Your Speaking with Humor
- If you want to take your work to the next level, sign up for a Free Strategy Session with Alicia
- Free e-Book download – 7 Steps to Creating a Powerful Solo Show
To get to know more about Alicia, her workshops and shows, you may visit her websites:
Wed Aug 23rd with Nicola Grace, Get More Quality Students and Followers Through Purpose Aligned Niching
- A Free gift of the 5 Day Challenge Check it out at – 5-day Purpose Aligned Business Challenged
- Become an Affiliate and Get 10 – 30% Commission on Entire Sales Funnel Sign up here – Human Renaissance Referral Program
- Book A Discovery Call Check it out at – Right Mission Discovery Session With Nicola Grace
- You can visit her website:http://www.NicolaGrace.com
Wed Aug 2nd with Daniel Gutierrez, How Being Radically Mindful Can Grow Your Business
A free 30 min complimentary, no obligation consultation to discuss how they can take their business to the next level by being radically mindful. Click to make appointment : https://calendly.com/danielgutierrez
- A free 60 second audio: A 60 Second Meditation with Daniel Gutierrez and Roberto Perera http://chirb.it/HGKpMg
Tues July 18th with Catherine Saykaly-Stevens, Social Media Alone does Not Create Sales Conversion – Fan Engagement is Essential
Free Program – 21-Day Challenge
Don’t let your social media accounts send people away, unimpressed, before they’ve even read your content. The 21-Day Challenge is your answer to featuring your great content in a manner that will be read, valued, and appreciated by influences, mass media, visitors, and potential buyers with their first visit to your social media accounts.
- Free Online Training – 5 Barriers to Extraordinary Fan Engagement (and Social Media Results)
The LIVE 5 Barriers to Extraordinary Fan Engagement is a 40 minute online training showing where and why you probably run int online engagement issues. Featuring great content and some takeaways to implement immediately, discover what barriers block your online sales conversions.
Tues July 11th with Jonathan Bender, Stage Presence: How to Captivate an Audience and Inspire Everyone You Meet
His three offers:
Free course – yourtruevoice.org
- Claim Your Voice, 10-week training on speaking and presence, for of $997 with a special private 45-minute session with Jonathan – Value $5,700+ http://claimyourvoicenow.com
- The Inspiring Speaker program is for experienced speakers. This s a small-group (10 people maximum) 3-month program that teaches both presence and how to put together an inspiring talk that can get a standing ovation, and culminates in a 3-day intensive this fall in the San Francisco Bay Area, where you’ll speak before a live audience and have a professionally taped video of your talk. bitly.com/inspiringspeaker
Thurs June 1st with Maria Nemeth, What to Do When You Don’t Know What to Do: How to Master Performance Anxiety
A free guide on Academy Coaching Excellence’s Life BlueprintCheck it out at:
Wed May 24th with Gina Gaudio-Graves, Integration Marketing: The Most Powerful (and Profitable!) Kind of Joint Venture Her offer:
- A free Platinum Membership on www.DUvisio.com
Tues May 16th with Jill Lublin, Getting Your Book International
- Jill’s one-hour audio “Leveraging Circles of Influence”
- Receive bonus access to two additional recordings
Check it out at: http://PublicityCrashCourse.com/freegift
- Jill’s Crash Course in Publicity: Enter the code “EBCMember” to checkout for the discounted price of $697
Check it out at: http://publicitycrashcourse.com/registration/
Tues April 11th with Gina Carr, How To Get a Wikipedia Page
- Application for qualification www.bit.ly/wiki_inquiry
- Free consult with Gina www.ginacarr.com/strategy-session
Tues April 4th with Viki Winterton, Beyond Your Book: Discover the Many Ways You Can Use Your Book to Skyrocket Your Success
- A copy of Viki’s International Bestseller: Beyond Your Book and be showcased in her next bestseller, Are You The Missing Piecejournal.
Check it out at vikigift.com
Tues March 21st with Tonya Hofmann, 3 Solid Strategies to Get More Speaking Engagements
- Win a 1 Hour Coaching Session with Tonya! Check it out at www.tonyahofmann.com/win
- A free Public Speakers Conference ticket with New Membership to the Public Speakers Association Offer coupon code is “FreeConf17” Check it out at www.publicspeakersassociation.com
Tues March 7th with Karen Christine Angermayer, Your. Bestseller. Now: Managing Your Writing, and Publishing Your Book Successfully: Coaching Call With Karen Christine Angermayer, German Publisher and Bestselling Author
Her offers: A free 30 min coaching call for every student who:
- wants to manage his writing process successfully
- get crystal clear about his ideal readers
- and who wants to hear more about Sorriso Publishing and her offers for new authors
Contact Karen Christine @ firstname.lastname@example.org
Wed Feb 22nd with Christine Kloser, 3 Keys to Easily Write Your Transformational Book
- The Ultimate Book Marketing Workshop www.getyourbookread.com Free – happening 2/23 at 1:00 PM EST
- Get Your Book Done – www.getyourbookdonewebinar.com Free webinar to help people write their transformational book (evergreen)
- $500 discount on her upcoming 3-Day Transformational Writing Retreat http://getyourbookdone.com/upgrade/livewritingretreat-03-2017/ Coupon code for $500 EBC discount (50% discount): EBC-WRITE
Got questions about writing or marketing your book? Contact Christine directly at email@example.com
Thurs Feb 2nd with Charmaine Hammond, Get your Projects Funded Before You Being… Through Sponsorship! Her offer: Increase your profits with the magic of sponsorship video https://youtu.be/040rRRbSK_A
Wed Jan 25th with Charmaine Hammond, Creating More Speaking Opportunities (And Wrap Around Events)
Her offer: Free webinar about planning your speaking tours https://app.webinarjam.net/register/21717/c87a85b122
Tues Jan 10th with Sheevaun Moran, Unleash Your Prosperity Her offer: Sheevaun Moran’s Most Used Videos for Support and Happiness www.freekickstarter.com
Tues Dec 13th with Ellen Rogin, Make Prosperity a Habit: Smart Money Moves to Turn Your Vision into Reality
Her offer: Download Your FREE Audio Series! Ellen Rogin’s Prosperity Breakthrough http://www.ellenrogin.com/prosperity-gift/
Wed Dec 7th with Seth Greene, How to Use Podcasting to Generate More Leads, More Clients, More Sales, and Become THE Thought Leader in Your Niche His offer:
Thurs Nov 17th with Jennifer Hough, How to Incorporate Philanthropy into Your Sustainable Business Model and Why It’s Important: THE EVOLUTION OF THRIVING CONSCIOUS BUSINESS DESIGN
Her offer: 3 Keys to Thriving in Times of Great Change Webinar Replay AND Living a Magnetic Life Free LIVE Interactive Webinar – January 10, 2017 http://TheWideAwakening.com/GetOutIntro
Tues Nov 1st with Pamela Sylvan, Creating The #1 Element Of A Powerful Mojo Mindset & Brand Her offer: Special PR Audit http://pamelasylvan.com/special-pr-audit/
Tues Oct 18th with Joseph Ranseth: How to optimize your website & blog to get 10x more leads.
Wed Oct 5th with Daniel Gutierrez: Doing Business With Large Corporate Companies and How to Increase Your Odds of Landing Business With Them His offer: A free 30 minute streamline consultation, book a time here http://danielgmasterlifecoach.genbook.com
Mon Oct 3rd with Gail Watson: The Top Things You Need to Know to Build a Successful Online Community Her offer: A free associate membership with Women Speakers Association (WSA), giving you access to their Private Members Facebook group offering access to opportunities to promote who you are, find opportunities to share your message and much more www.joinwsa.com Plus Gail invites the new associate members that join today on a personal call one to one call with her, so she can learn who you are, what you do and fast track you to best resources within WSA that meet your needs.
Fri Sept 30th hosted by Marilyn Suttle with guest Candy Barone – Corporate Engagements: Some Keys to Getting in the Door To learn about Candy you can connect with her here www.candybaroneinternational.
Thurs July 7th with Natalie & Glen Ledwell: Successful Components of a Million Dollar Plus Launch
LINK to signup for affiliates: https://jv.mindmovies.com/signup/signup.php?27109
Tues June 21st with Jill Lublin: How to Sell Foreign Rights for Your Book
Free Giveaways: Jill’s teleseminars http://PublicityCrashCourse.com/freegift
To contact Jill per her extra offer from the call; 1-415-883-5455 or Info@jilllublin.com
Wed June 7th with Deborah Sandella: Powerful Stage Presence
Free Giveaways: Gift of a Downloadable meditation that instills a feeling of your original wholeness – wholeness meditation gift: http://blog.riminstitute.com/audio-meditation/
Wed May 24th with Shel Horowitz: How to Teach Profitability to Save-the-Planet Startups
Free Giveaways: Shel recommends completing the online form before taking advantage of the BONUS gift: http://goingbeyondsustainability.com/freebies/
And a BONUS gift of a 15-minute no-charge consultation with Shel: http://shelhorowitz.com/go/scheduler/
Thurs May 12th with Jennifer Hough: How To Do a Radio Show that Generates Clients and Builds Your List
Free Giveaways: They are gifting a recording to another full training on using Blog Talk Radio from their Flight School group.
And giving access to their 12 Days of Awakening video series from last December.
Please Visit: http://www.thewideawakening.com/ebc
Tues May 3rd Pete Winiarski: Working with Corporations as a Speaker
Tues April 19th Dean Edelson: How to Create a High Converting Lead Magnet to Build Your List
Learn more about Dean Edelson at http://www.1bigideamarketing.com/
Thurs April 7th Charmaine Hammond: Selling Your Book in Bulk
Free offers: Free webinar – How to fuel your business through collaboration and sponsorship on April 19, 2016 http://app.webinarjam.net/register/21717/d0540504fa
Receive a copy of Charmaine’s ebook Building Your Circle of Corporate Champions and Sponsors to Fund Your Mission and Dreams
Thurs March 17th Cathy Demers: List Building – Hot Prospects Only
Free offer: an opportunity to have a laser strategy session with Cathy: www.BusinessSuccessCafe.com/Laser
Wed Feb 10th with Joseph Ranseth: How to create meaningful impact right where you are, using the exact same blueprint that Mahatma Gandhi & Dr. King used to create movements that changed the world.
Check out Joseph’s free gift: The Purpose Driven Marketing Manifesto
Thur Jan 21st with Lisa Mininni: Systemizing your Business
Lisa has a complimentary webinar for you February 24, 2016:
- Understand how you and others crystalize and process thought (and what you can do to be more productive and effective with your prospects, clients, and team.)
- Discover how to spot the other person’s communication preferences so you’re more effective in enrolling them in an idea, product or service.
- Specific techniques to be more effective with anyone (even if you’re meeting them for the first time).
- How to align your business with your natural wiring, and why that’s important for the profitability of your business.
Wed Dec 23th with Judy Hoberman: Breaking through your sales blocks To connect with Judy Hoberman and to get her Special Offer, click here for details.
Wed Dec 15th with Marcia Martin: The Power of Speaking We had technical issues with the last coaching call with Marcia Martin, but are fortunate that we have managed to get a copy. It’s not perfect, but there is great value to be had from listening to the call. Marcia’s provided a great opportunity to attend her next event.
Wed Dec 2nd with Lisa Manyon – Web Copy and Strategy that Gets Results
Check out Lisa’s special offer at http://bit.ly/EBCSavings
Tue Nov 3rd with Alicia Dattner & the Laser Coaching Call “You Talk Funny”
To connect with Alicia and to take advantage of her offer – 6 Mondays: Nov 9th-Dec 14th, 5 – 6:15 pm PT / 8 – 9:15 pm ET of comedy training Standup Comedy Writing 101: Six Weeks to Funny get $100 off with the code TODAY.
Tue Nov 2nd with Harrison Klein – The Psychology of successful entrepreneurship # 2 of the series
Tue Oct 20th with Joel Boggess
Tue Sept 23rd with Tracy Hanes
To connect with Tracy & learn more of what he does click here
Tue Aug 11th with Sheevaun Moran
To connect with Sheevaun & get her free offering click here
Thur July 23rd with Debbi Dachinger
Click here to receive the special offer Debbi gives our students Answers to questions not answered on the call: Q – do you recommend having your book published before getting on radio or can you do a pre-launch with radio shows DEBBI: Yes have your book ready to go before getting booked on air. Remember some radio shows are very busy and it may take you 3-6 month to get on their calendar if they are a popular program. Pre-schedule and schedule your interviews to before and around your launch. Don’t do 48 hours of interviewing back to back on your launch dates (exhausting). Start a few months prior and leading up to your book campaign. Often you’ll find you create so much momentum during those months (especially if you’re good at being interviewed) that radio interview offers will come to YOU after your book has launched. All of these interviews are great as it can push and drive sales. And of course, you will not be giving out your book’s url on air, too early before your launch, so as not to water down sales on your big day. Q – Can you make a press release just for Radio? Do they look at press releases? DEBBI: Absolutely yes. As with any Press Release, ensure that it is newsworthy and content heavy. A Radio press Release is never just: Hey, I am on a show come listen to me, as no one will pick up a press release based on that. Make it meaty with benefits to gain, statistics, new information someone will be curious to know, that will cause them to tune in to hear you on a show. And why should people tune in? What so great about that? Make that your headline and lead in. This is a good segue here to mention – always CROSS PROMOTE your radio appearances. The radio host, station and producer are offering you FREE marketing and PR. As part of your thank you back to them, cross promote the interview & show through your social media, newsletters and email. And send them a heartfelt thank you note. Q – Do most interviewers usually start with questions asking personal stories to build connection with the audience? DEBBI: Good question, Fred. You will forward your Talking Points to almost all interview situations, and many hosts (they’re busy!) will literally ask your questions down the line as you sent them, verbatim. In that case, yes many interviewers will launch from your first question on down. There is no hard and fast rule here, so as well, interviewers do not start at the same place. That said, always be prepared as we learned in this call today, for anything. When any question is posed to you the answer is always:“Yes, and…” So give the interviewer an answer and trust what pops up in your mind to share. Regarding personal stories, it seems that some hosts like to ask the question “what was your journey,” or ‘what got you here?” Q – And if you’re not asked something personal first, should you answer with one? DEBBI: There is nothing formula in a host asking a personal question or not a personal question. If the hosts asks a question, answer the question asked (in other words if they’ve asked you, for instance, how you set up your business do not highjack the conversation and suddenly tell a personal story that is incongruent). It’s perfectly fine to do an entire radio interview where the talk is strictly business, or strategy, or be interviewed only about whatever your niche, or brilliance is. For some their personal story is essential to their book or message and it might come up in the interview. For others it’s not important and may not be asked about. Either way it is good to know YOUR personal story (and once you know it, then let it go… if you’re asked you’re ready and if you’re not it is Divine and perfect too). To know your authentic story which should be germane to whatever you will be interviewed about (your career, your life, your adventures, your healing etc.): Ø what happened, Ø where did you start from, Ø what was your situation/problem/or obstacle, Ø how did you get through it, Ø what wisdom did you gain from going through it Ø What you can now offer to others and how did it change your life?
Mon June 22nd with Karen Christine Angermayer
Find out more about Karen Christine at:
Thur May 14th with Alicia Dattner
Find out more about Alicia at http://soloshowdown.com/biz
Fri April 24th with Catherine Saykaly-Stevens
Find our more about Catherine at http://www.thenetworkingweb.com/
Thur March 11th with Tonya Hofmann
Find out more about Tonya Hofmann at https://www.tonyahofmann.com/
Wed February 11th with Colin Sprake
To take advantage of the free offer, use activation code 13379 to claim your tuition valued at $149
Thurs January 22nd with Thomas Le Maguer Please note there were recording issue with our January coaching call with Thomas Le Maguer. Thomas has graciously promised to come on another call soon. We’ll keep you updated on the details. You can get more details about Thomas at http://bit.ly/profitspassion
Tuesday December 16th with Cheryl Bishop
To take advantage of the free offer, use activation code 13379 to claim your tuition valued at $149
Wednesday November 20th Tony Hofmann – Our apologies, there were issue with the recording. This was such a fabulous call we have rescheduled Tonya to talk to our students on
Thurs March 12th, 9am PST / 10am MST / 12pm EST / 5pm GMT To learn more about Tonya please click here
Wednesday October 23rd with Randy Peyser
Tuesday August 26th with Patryk Wezowski
Wednesday July 23rd with William Whitecloud
Monday June 9th with Adam Witty
Tuesday, May 21st, 2013 with Jason Nast
Wednesday, April 10th 2013 with Susan Ratliff
Tuesday, January 8th 2013 with JudyWeintruab
Tuesday, November 6th 2012 with Dave Albano
Tuesday, October 2nd 2012 with Elle Febbo
Tuesday, September 11rd 2012 with Charmaine Hammond
Thursday, August 16th, 2012 with Simon Jordon
Monday, July 9th 2012:
To contact Laura Rubinstein:
Social Buzz Club: www.SocialBuzzClub.com
Social Media Blast Off Course: www.SocialMediaBlastOff.com (Special $100 off coupon code: LAUNCH100)
Laura’s Fan Page: www.facebook.com/CoachLauraR (feel free to post social media questions here)
Tweet with Laura: www.twitter.com/CoachLaura
- Clarify your objective,
- Identify your target audience main needs, problems and most important conversations
- Create a strategy to engage your target audience and deliver your objectives
- Choose the social media sites (and technologies) that are right for you
- Develop a professional presence on your accounts
- Integrate with your website/blog
- Implement strategies to engage
Copy Writers Teresa recommends:
Thursday, June 14th, 2012 with Kelli Harker:
Tuesday, May 15th 2012 with Graham White
Wednesday May 16 Call with Randy Peyser
Wednesday, April 17th 2012:
LIFT 10 Steps to YES Handout.doc
Anastasia’s job posting:
Wednesday, March 14 Call:
Wednesday, February 15 Call:
Tuesday, January 24th, 2012:
http://www.1shoppingcart.com/app/?af=1409299 Link to Rosey Dow’s (Lana’s) Program Coupon code: CEOS
Wednesday, January 11 Call:
Wednesday, December 07 Call:
Thursday, November 17 Call:
Tuesday, October 18 Call:
Monday, September 12 Call:
Thursday, August 18 Call:
Tuesday, July 19 Call: